script

please help me to read this script.
also suggest me the link where i can learn script

IF lifting_mov3_p = true
THEN
destination_tank3 := 10;
process_number3 := 1;
END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_n = true and phosphating_only = false and process_number3 = 1
THEN destination_tank3 :=11;
process_number3 := process_number3+1;

END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_n = true and phosphating_only = true and process_number3 = 1
THEN destination_tank3 :=15;
process_number3 := 10;

END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_p = true and process_number3 = 2
THEN destination_tank3 :=12;
END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_n = true and process_number3 = 3
THEN destination_tank3 :=13;

END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_p = true and process_number3 = 4
THEN destination_tank3 :=13;
END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_n = true and process_number3 = 5
THEN destination_tank3 :=14;

END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_p = true and process_number3 = 6
THEN destination_tank3 :=14;
END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_n = true and process_number3 = 7
THEN destination_tank3 :=15;

END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_p = true and process_number3 = 8
THEN destination_tank3 :=11;
END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_n = true and process_number3 = 9
THEN destination_tank3 :=12;

END_IF;
IF tanknumber3 = destination_tank3 and bottom_limit3_p = true and process_number3 = 10
THEN destination_tank3 :=10;
process_number3 := 1;
END_IF;

That script seems to configure a sequence for tank filling in the PLC.

This seems pretty easy to understand... if you want to know special functions available, that will depend on your SCADA package.