Intouch error

I think that error would indicate that you are reading/writing data to the PLC faster than the PLC can handle. I have seen the same error, slow communications down slightly, if you have multiple topic names connecting to one PLC, make sure to stagger the communications interval.

Based off the corresponding info below the warnings, I expect your WW application has a tags looking for an address (DB99,X0) that doesn’t exist in the PLC defined as “linkyoghurt”.

I have seen a couple times some tags to ControlLogix, particularly program level not controller level, that stop working for no apparent reason until the IO server is reset by right-click - reset.

Similar Topics

Hi all! I'm new with Intouch and System Platform software but I've done plenty PLC programming and SCADA's. I've developed my own graphic's...
Replies
Views
I found an older thread about fixing this issue, but the link to the technote was dead. I'm running InTouch 2014R2 with SQL 2012. When I try and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a recurring error when trying to import/create a new application using InTouch, 'Unexpected failure (8000ffff) caught at line 939...
Replies
Views
Hi to all my Friends, has anyone faced any issue with Assetion error in Intouch? it comes up as "file rdbmisc.cline188" I can open the same...
Replies
Views
I have seen numerous Out of Memory Errors across multiple computers and projects that I haven't been able to get to the bottom of. I'm wondering...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom