Downloaded rslinx classic lite but

Kfak

I downloaded rslinx classic lite v4.0 today only to find its not compatable with my version of windows 7 ultimate, anyone know what the mjst recent version of linx that I can use would be?

In general, RSLinx works well with Windows 7 other than the Home editions; Ultimate should work the same as Professional.

But Service Pack 1 is definitely necessary. That should be a straightforward Windows Update.

Similar Topics

When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Whenever I download anything from rockwell automation it will not install. It downloads to the downloads folder but when I click to install I get...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys! I have a doubt. I uploaded a program from a S7-200xp on the field and took it to the office. Before doing any test I tried to...
Replies
Views
Downloaded RS Logix 500 , now cannot open Rockwell Software"Error Logging Security" I have RS Logix 5000 and Factory Talk View Studio , and it...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I need to upgrade to FactoryTalk View ME to 8.2 , from 6.1. I downloaded 8.2 overnight . I rebooted , and went to open up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom