Instrument air deyer program

shkoko2000

Dear all,
Hope you are well,
Anyone have dryer micrologix program as i have jemaco dryer operated with microcontroller and i need to convert it to micrologix plc. So i need any guide for me

i have worked on a jemaco air dryer and from memory it had its own SBC embedded controller.

are you saying your machine has a micrologix?

or has its OEM controller failed and you want to retrofit with a Micrologix ?

sorry i do not have a program for one.

The problem i faced that how to calculate the dryer load. All existing sensors are inlet temp, inlet pressure and outlet pressure. I need to know the equation for load calculation and also humidity.

Given what you are said here, I don't think we can help you. You will have to find someone who is able to perform the work.

I recommend you approach the oem for a replacement
Control system for that model. Trying to recreate from start
Is a lot of development time for little gain.

i have many dryers in our plastics process. I see no way you can calculate Humidity simply based on Temperature and pressures?
all of ours have humidity which gets us to dewpoint