powerflex parameter compare in rslogix 5000

waterbottle

Hello,

Currently on my laptop have rslogix 5000 v16_20 and I'm not able to see the compare sheet of parameter for vfd powerflex 40p over comm e card. When on vfd properties only able to see the current but not a compare print out with project parameters and current drive parameter like I seen in other computer running same versions. Upload and parameter change works but not the compare. What I'm missing ? Attached image of what I cant see in my computer.

Thanks for your time in advance.

20190514_024336-1008x611.jpg

Similar Topics

Is there a way in rsnetworx or connected components to compare 2 powerflex parameter sets? TIA P.S this is also my first post here so hello...
Replies
Views
Hi All, This is my first PowerFlex 755 drive setup and I am having an issue with when I start the drive it runs at my minimum speed 5Hz, but...
Replies
Views
hello i am trying to set the max frequency for the drive via rslogix 5000, but do not see that patameter in the rslogix 5000 drive paramerts? the...
Replies
Views
I am in my freshmen year of college and just started interning at an industrial manufacturing company that uses Powerflex 755 drives for many of...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a solution that I can configure to automatically backup my Rockwell Powerflex 755 vfds, ControlLogix plcs, and E300 intelligent...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom