Panelview 600 LCD Problem

Hey Guyz,

I have a problem with Panelview 600 unit.

No graphic display can be seen in the display, the graphics seemed to be "dead". Because of this I could not operate the machine.
I tried to access the contrast mode of the Panelview but even if I adjusted the contrast still no graphic display can be seen.

Panelview 600 Cat No: 2711-B6C8.

Can you please tell me who experienced the same and how did you do it?.

JM

Last edited:
Call Rockwell. It has no replaceable backlight. Maybe they will warrant it or something.

This is going to sound like a stupid question but the screen that it is on does have objects on it doesn't it?

I got a call one time to replace a touchscreen. Went out there and it was blank. When I uploaded the file from the processor the screen turned blue and the upload status bar appeared. Turned out the programmer had put a blank screen on the display and a button on another screen to get there

Yours is probably dead though. You have verified that it is getting 24VDC power?