OT: Way OT

This has been a bad week for me. Well, bad month is more like it, but the weather looks promising this weekend. My only plans:

1) Stock the new refrigerator with grillable food, to replace everything that went bad when the old fridge died (fortunately, my beer is in a separate fridge).
2) Load up the cooler with ice and beverage
3) Head out on the boat to a sandbar and think about nothing.

Somewhere in there, probably tonight, I've got to run the lawnmower over the yards I take care of, but weed-eating is RIGHT OUT!

**on another note, I notice the youtube poster of that video is from SC here... Somehow, I'm not suprised!

**on another note, I notice the youtube poster of that video is from SC here... Somehow, I'm not suprised!

The funny part... its not a one time deal, its a sport (well maybe not) but they do it all the time, they are going to have mud bogs and track hoe skiing, I think it would be fun to watch (at least once)

We were realy looking for something to do this weekend and this is going on...

Mickey said:
Wet T-Shirt contest.

Have you seen me in a dry T-shirt.... a wet one would not be very good :) the beer would be better

Hrm... One of these weekends, we should get geniousintraining, Archie, and Ron together at the lake for some beer and burgers!

Anyone else from the SC Lowcountry area?

My first grandson is going to be born on sunday morning, so in the afternoon there will be beer to everybody who appear at my apartment. Next Monday is a holyday here.

Hrm... One of these weekends, we should get geniousintraining, Archie, and Ron together at the lake for some beer and burgers!

Anyone else from the SC Lowcountry area?
I'm always up for a road trip, Mark owes me a pizza on my next visit anyway, but I'll settle for beer and burgers!

Back
Top Bottom