FactoryTalk View datalogging - missing tags

scotthower

Running FactoryTalk View SE 6.0 with several datalogs...applied Windows updates recently and all seemed well...went into datalog to update tags and it showed no tags...checked all datalogs and same result (no tags) but datalogs were being recorded. Several restarts...did have a power issue where lost power shutdown server unexpectly...exported datalog and opened in another instance - could see tags....re-imported into original application and when starting received message 'no tags in datalog' and can't see tags.

Thanks!!!

Fixed!

Tried several of the KB articles around .net...this one from 59302 finally worked:

Open Windows Explorer and browse to the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView Enterprise
Locate this file: RSViewWebManager.exe

I contacted Rockwell in regards of this issue recently and it seems like updating to 6.1 is an answer.