ActiveX controls in AB VersaView CE

iknowsomeplc

AB VersaView CE and RAC6182 Indistrial Computers support Windows CE ActiveX controls. I'm trying to develop some ActiveX controls for various custom applications , but don't know how to make it Windows CE runnable. I know ActiveX programming in VB and did many of them for running in RSView32 and RsView SE. Heard that there is something like VB for CE. First to start with , i want to try with a free tool to develop some ActiveX controls. Anybody has any idea, where to find a tool?

Similar Topics

Good day All, I am getting Error 1 when I try to open trends on my client. I tried to resolve the problem by creating .cab files but that did not...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts and everyone, I hope everyone is safe in these hard times. As for me, the work still continues on the field. I need help with our...
Replies
Views
I've got several ListBoxes that I want to perform the same function on. From my searches, you can accomplish this in VBA by using a FOR loop, but...
Replies
Views
Hello dose anyone know if you can download free ActiveX/.ocx controls off the internet. i need an analog gauge (to show speed) and possible some...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to install 3rd party ActiveX controls onto a PanelView Plus 6 (FW 6.10)? I don't have a problem with inserting the control into a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom