ABB Panel 800 runtime

abidazmi

Greetings and HI to everyone,

Im Abid from Malaysia and im still new in using ABB plc and HMI. And right now im having issues with my Panel 800 PP882. The HMI display broken and not displaying anything. The problem i faced is the operator still need to run the production using the HMI.

To make the line running im using the Windows Based display by using Panel Builder Version 6. But the problem is when i run the program using panel builder it only can withstand 30 minutes and then i need to re-run the program. So, every 30 minutes my operator need to press run each 30 minutes.

My question is, "Is there any method or solution that i can bypass the 30 minutes auto shutdown or method on how to use the ABB Panel 800 runtime to run the HMI using window based HMI?"

I appreciates any help and support from all of u especially the one familiar with ABB PLC system.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abid
Electrical Engineer | Engineering & Maintenance Department
Mycron Steel CRC Sdn Bhd
Lot 717, Jalan Sungai Rasau, Seksyen 16,
P.O.Box 7168, 40706 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
H/P: 6012-3780016

Together we Pursue the Future

Welcome to the forum!

I am not an ABB user but it sounds like there is no runtime license file and it's running in some kind of DEMO mode. Therefore, causing the 30 minute shutdown.