Ramp Using FB should I use Ramp, Integrator or Scale?

What is the easiest way to make a ramp with function blocks? No specific values need to be maintained or reached. I was able to create the ramp signal using ladder logic now I need to do it using function blocks. I've read a lot of users not recommend the ramp function block and I'm also not sure how to use the integrator block.

would the scale function block do what I need?
attachment.php

Thanks for the info Tconnelly. You're and advocate for SCP and SCL lol How do I import the instructions for the ramp so I can use them with the SCL function block?

Hey guys I ended up using a timer and SCP instructions like Tconnolly suggested.

I am now doing the same thing in structured text. This is what I have so far...
I have the timer go from 0-60 and ramp scales from 0-100
ramp up is 0-100 in 0-30 seconds and ramp down is 100-0 in 30-60 seconds. In the end my ramp up + ramp down is what I want to trend hopefully creating a pretty smooth ramp up and ramp down. I am using RsLogix 5000, but I only have RSLogix Micro to practice on and I do not see anywhere to use structured text so I have no way of testing this code until tomorrow when I am on campus.

Tags are
scaled Max=100
scaled Min=0
input Max=30
input Min=0

scaled Max2=0
scaled Min2=100
input Max2=0
input Min2=30

My_Timer.Preset := 60;
My_Timer.Reset := reset;
My_Timer.TimerEnable := not My_Timer.DN;
TONR(My_Timer);

IF My_Timer.DN Then
Ramp_Up=(scaled Max-scaled Min)/(input Max-input Min)
Ramp_Down(scaled Max2-scaled min2)/(input Max2-input min2)
Ramp=Ramp_up+Ramp_Down
End_if;