How to do siemens motor module / power module / interface module ip and name assign?

chandrapaul

Hello,
I am new with Siemens drive. In our plant there are several g120 and s120 drives. I know how to download the backup of the drive using Starter software into the control unit.

If any power module / motor module / interface module get damaged and I have exact spare of those module then after replacing the hardware module how can I assign their ip and name from the starter software? Or there is no ip or name is required to assign with those modules?

Please someone help me.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Can we use a central Active Line Module to supply with 540VDC power, Sinamics Double Motor Modules installed in other cabinets many meters away...
Replies
Views
Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, Recently we changed the gearbox which has different ratio than the original one on a motor which is controlled by Micromaster...
Replies
Views
I want to select a servo motor for an application. I prefer it to be Siemens Mechanical engineers are describing the project as Total cycle...
Replies
Views
I have an application with just one servo positioning axis on a jackscrew, and there is very little room for an electrical enclosure. In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom