Starter ethernet connection problem siemens S120 control unit

Yes, I can see from your picture you are connected to X127

I suggested you connect either via profibus or the Ethernet connection on the plc if there is one.

As there are no connections on the X127 ports the implication is that they are not being used.

I have attached the control unit model image. Will it work with the ethernet cable or need profibus?

IMG_20200316_165838.jpg

Last edited:

Hello,
Please help me one information. Under my control unit with different machine there are some line module /motor module /interface module /power module. If any module get damaged then if I replace the module with another exact same model module then is there any software configuration required?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Looking for Ideas for a distributed control system and need to start a 10A Motor (DOL) or Revsing (DOL), would rather have a EthernetIP conncetion...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Looking for a "Sanity Check" on my programming for Starting and Stopping a pump connected to a SMC-3 Flex Soft Starter via...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am trying to figure out how to connect STARTER v4.1 to MM4 on a customers site. I want to install STARTER on the customers PC, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Not strictly PLC, but I'm sure someone works with this stuff and might be able to point me in the right direction. I'm designing a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom