Click Plc/analog 0-10 v output module/0-10v dimmable led driver

R.Como

Click Plc/analog 0-10 v output module/0-10v dimmable led driver.
I made a program using multiple drum to create by increment fade in and out led control. Works fine but i am wondering if there is another way to do this?

What is your input or whats telling the LED to dim? I know your program but why? whats the reason or application?

Everyone I have done similar I had a potentiometer as my input

And welcome to the forum :site:

As an exemple,I could have different inputs with different led dimming paterns.Application mostly museum enviroment

If the drum is working then there is nothing wrong with it... but you can also have an array stored with values then move that value to your output word

For an example, the trainers I sell have a Pot and Meter, I move the input from the pot to the output on the meter... so if someone moves the pot to 25% then the meter also moves to 25%, so if you are using this for learning try getting a analog input also, then try doing the same