Connecting profinet device over EL6632 profinet controller (beckhoff)

Dusan_QC

Hello everybody,

Could you help me to connect profinet device over EL6632 profinet controller in the TwinCAT 3?
I try to do that and I receive an error (see attached picture).
If somebody has experience with hardware configuration, please describe me briefly in steps on how to do that.

Thank you in advance.
2zQkjE6.png

Hi,
Can you show how does your hardware configuration looks now?
With right click on devices and "Add new item.." you should be able to choose Profinet device (EL6632). Then you click again on your Device (EL6632) and "Add new item.." here you can choose the device you want to connect over your profinet controller - you need to integrate GSDML file probably. if your device is not Beckhoff).