IO not responding STEP 7

marvis

Hi,

I am newbie on Step7 and I had help in this forum for my project.
So, please, help me.

IO not responding but hardwarea configuration should be ok.

Where I am wrong?

Thanks in advance.

im1.png im2.png im3.png im4.png im5.png

You have error lights on all your power modules. My first guess is that they are missing 24V.

Step 2, I guess, is to make sure that the part numbers for the PMs (including FW versions) match.

Edit: and you posted at the exact same time I did, hi5 for figuring it out!

You can configure the PM/E to give diagnostics if the 24v supply is missing. Unfortunately, the default setting is no diagnostics.

pme.jpg

Similar Topics

hello, I have a Maple Systems HMI5103L currently programed and running in conjunction with a AB 2080-LC50-24QWB. everything works fine data is...
Replies
Views
Have tried to get the tag details from the PLC through python pycomm module.But getting Tag doesn't exist error. Am using pycomm version = 0.11.0...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I worked with RedLion HMI several years, in the last year four CR3000 HMI (10 and 15") had have problems with the touchscreen. All...
Replies
Views
some of the existing ethernet IO modules having problems after adding couple camera(Keyence IV3).Tried swapping the switch with a bigger one...
Replies
Views
Hi every one am working on this machine ,where there is a motor that rotates an arm with high speed when the arm reaches the sensor the motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom