FT SE V10 - User input - Parameter Passing?

JosephMont

Hello

I am trying to have one screen that has one trend, that I can have an operator select what tag to trend.

IE I am trending a bit shift, a photo eye and a solenoid that all have a common number (Let's say 123). I want the operator to open the screen, Punch in 123, and see those 3 attributes live trending. So PE 123/ SV 123/ BSL 123 showing on the trend.

Initially, I thought parameter passing was the rabbit hole I was going down but I got a couple of inches deep and gotta hint this might not be the best way.

Another idea I had was to use a global object and have the value be an HMI tag the operator writes into.

I know this can't be the first time this has been done so I am trying to not reinvent the wheel.

Similar Topics

“The HMI files we cannot open—they were saved in V13—we do not have that—I cannot restore file –please have them save in V11 and send them back to...
Replies
Views
Hello I wrote a script that made it possible to change various tag definitions from CimView script on remote client using cimserver.dll. After...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a good, safe place to download SE Unity Pro XL v10.0? I have an old laptop with a legal, fully-licensed version 10.0 for a...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post! I am trying to embed a web browser into my application to enable us to watch live feed of our AXIS IP Camera. The problem is...
Replies
Views
I have a FT View ME project that we need to make a simple change to and all we have is the .mer file. I tried to restore it with the application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom