Displaying the ET from a TON on a HMI. TIA.

Chris12345678

Evening,

I am using Siemens TIA, I want to display the Elapsed Time from a TON timer on a HMI, but when the elapsed time resets to zero, I want to store the time before it is reset and display that on the HMI.

Thanks!

Evening,

I am using Siemens TIA, I want to display the Elapsed Time from a TON timer on a HMI, but when the elapsed time resets to zero, I want to store the time before it is reset and display that on the HMI.

Thanks!

Could you perform a 'move' function on a rising edge, prior to resetting the timer and simply read that tag with your HMI?

Similar Topics

I'm really trying to test the limits of what SE can do with E-sig buttons for a customer. They want all the existing buttons converted to E-sig...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Using FTview ME to create an HMI screen. Simplest task is giving me trouble. How do I create an HMI tag that will allow the name of the current...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, plc : micrologix 1500 The analog output from the loadcell is given to the plc. Using the SCP function I have scaled it into an...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am hoping a Red Lion Expert can point me in the right direction. I am experimenting with data logging on a CR3000 10" screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom