Panelview Plus 7 rare text behavior

MOL13

Hi all, i was serching unsuccessfully something relationed with this issue.

I have a screen with several labels, some of them with the same "Y" position.
At TEST time in FTV all of them are displayed correctly but in Runtime on real machine they are displayed overlapping laterally, i mean las character from one mixed with first char of next one.
Resolution is the suggested in project properties for this panel, 640 x 480.

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

On your development PC, examine the text objects to see what font they use.

PV+ terminals by default have only the "Arial" font installed. On FTView ME version 11 and later, it's "Arial Unicode MS".

To support other fonts, you need to download a TrueType (TTF) font file to the PV+ terminal using the Upload / Download utility.

Ken, thank you for answering.
I´m working with FTV ME 9 version and I have several fonts to choose at design time, but only use Arial, in sizes 10 and 12.
I´m trying to understand if you say that I should download fonts packets TTF to panel device.
I would have liked to upload images from my disc but I only be able to URL link. Sorry, I am rookie on this Forum.

PS: I don´t find an "Upload / Download utility" on my entire FTV Suite.

Last edited:
Font upload is on the Terminal itself. I guess you have to put your font in a USB stick and attach it to the terminal and choose the source as external to copy when prompted