PVPlus 700 communication Problem with Compact logix

Sujitdas

Hi I am Using a Panelview plus 700 with compactlogix 1768-L43 . In my pc i am getting all animations & values when i m testing but i cant get the animations & value in PVplus 700 screen.

PV Plus 700 Firm ware-5.00
FTview ver-6.10

I created a 5.00 runtime file & Download it to PVPlus700 through transfer utility.

2. In another PVPlus 700 i able to ping the IP-Address but i cant found the device in rslinx. (Not also in Rslinx Enterprises Design time).

Any one can help me .

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I have a PVPlus 700 installed on an equipment from which I would like to print a selected screen when I hit the print button on the PV...
Replies
Views
U
I have uploaded a PV700 runtime application (extension .mer), but I don't have the project nor documentation. Is there any way to retrieve *.mer...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to make touchscreen push buttons invisible based on certain conditions. When these conditions are true, these buttons will become...
Replies
Views
So I've got an issue I have yet to figure out. I have a PVPlus standard HMI runtime v12. I've gone into the system and set the date and time and...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Sure hope someone can help with this. I have a system down because it is dependent upon its PV1000 and operator inputs to run it. I had...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom