S7 mmc

sm1220

Hello,
If any one could help me out, how to load the right software TO a S7 300 Series CPU "MMC card" (512KB) which was formatted by Mistake earlier?
I have got some Image file for S7 MMC 512KB in zip / subsequent to (.img) format, but no idea how to download that. When I was trying to use the s7imgwr.zip file, it was always looking for S7 MMC Image file.

Very much appreciate your help !!

Hello,
Thanks for your suggestion, but I am still stuck.
Few things, if could pls. clarify:
In the Zip folder: cat. Type is ...8LJ20.., Where-as mine is ..8LJ30.., Whether this will make any difference?
Next, on unzipping found out there are 3 Image files, where the largest one 62MB not able to download, it states some header...info. missing.
The 1st two downloaded without any issue, tried one after another (i.e. 1st download, try in the cpu, 2nd download, try..)in the cpu but no luck yet.
Very much appreciate your help,
Best Regards

I have once restored an MMC card despite the version nr's were quite different.

You can try to download the tool from here:
MMC tool verious versions.
There are several versions so you can try the versions that match the image file version.

In the end you may have to accept that you have learned something the hard way.
Always have a couple of spare MMC cards.
Then you can get up and running.
And you can fetch the image from one card and try and load onto another.