add new modules to concept´s selection ?

100 MOhm

hey, I am trying to add new Interbus-S modules to Concept´s I/O module selection libary. I know, I did it once but now for any reason I can´t find the way any more :confused: The Problem is: I exported a plc project on one laptop to transfer it to another laptop with the same Concept 2.2 SR2. When I try to import it there are warning messages, saying that there are third party modules, and a check of the configuration is necessary. Looking in the libary on the laptop I exported the project, there are these I/O modules listed, on the laptop I am trying to import there are only the standard modules listed. Any ideas ? Thank you.

100 MOhm,

Probably somewhere you have an "update" disk or program that has the information for the additional "Third Party" modules. These may be a later addition that you added when you received a software upgrade. Or you might have downloaded an upgrade from the Third-Party's website. This is a commmon method, and it may require you to do to the new laptop what you did to the old one.