--[]--------()--

N3(timer S_ODTS to on the delta)after 5sncds will energize

Q4.0 T12 Q4.3
--[]--! S_ODTS !-----()--
! !
! !
!________ !

Hope this will help u!

Make sure u need to do the star/delta wiring as usual but to energize the relay is the output from the PLC..Ok!

Don't forget the mechanical interlocks -
Why bother with it anyway ?

Star Delta Ladder Diagram Example

Constructing a circuit for Star Delta control system with PLC ladder program is similar to wiring a physical relay controlled star delta system. The only difference when using a PLC is the absence of the physical relay control circuit which is constructed inside the PLC memory. You can find the details here: http://ijyam.blogspot.com/2013/04/electrical-wiring-diagram-star-delta.html

Constructing a circuit for Star Delta control system with PLC ladder program is similar to wiring a physical relay controlled star delta system. The only difference when using a PLC is the absence of the physical relay control circuit which is constructed inside the PLC memory. You can find the details here: http://ijyam.blogspot.com/2013/04/electrical-wiring-diagram-star-delta.html

Welcome to the site.
You know that one of the biggest traps with this site is not checking the age of the post - we all still doit.
this post's from 2005 - so it might not need any further assistance
🍻