micromaster 420 problem

aurel01

I have a problem with micromaster 420. When I conected, I cant see anything on display. Also, coupling noise cant be heard in micromaster. Micromaster is properly fead. What can be? Thank you.

sounds like its toast to me, if its a small drive, toss it, buy a new one, a larger drive might bw economical to repair. Anything over 20kw I send for a quote to repair, then decide

Similar Topics

:utoh: Hello, today tryed houres to connecting the micromaster 420 of my kaeser compressor to my laptop with the connection kit (MM4...
Replies
Views
Hi gents & ladys I have mm420. two motors connnect to mm420. sometimes mm420 doesnt work. no fault or no warning on BOP screen. we send to speed...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, Recently we changed the gearbox which has different ratio than the original one on a motor which is controlled by Micromaster...
Replies
Views
Hello All People, I am useing S7 300 plc and Micromaster 420 with Profibus(CB). the problem is that when i set frequency setpoint in plc through...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to know how a simple micromaster 420 VFD without Communication board and other profibus modules,only attach profibus cable at its...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom