need help in twido urgent

elhagan

hello friends
this is the first time to start program with twido plc
and hitech screen pws 6300 s i use twido soft v 3.2 and ADP V 6 for the hitech screen i make all the plc program but i cant make the momery words in twido
example

i have 7 timers i need to read and write the timers from the screen
in siemns i use move block like this >>>
SIEMENS.jpg

and i can read the word from the screen alarms like this also in siemns >>>

siemnsalarm.jpg

now i want to make like this in twido i have 8 timers and 8 counters and 4 alarms
i need to read and write from the screen
the project file in the attachment
i wanna know how to make register move from the plc to the screen
i need examples
any help

elhagan

Last edited:
Wow. I have not used a screen I have had to drive for over 12 months. Just about all screens do their own interrogation of the PLC these days. Much easier.

BobB said:
Wow. I have not used a screen I have had to drive for over 12 months. Just about all screens do their own interrogation of the PLC these days. Much easier.

nothing to say lol :sick:

Twido alarm

The logic you need isn't all that different than the Siemens logic. I don't want to sound like one of those Linux guys whose response to any question is "read the manual", but...

That being said, here's what you need to know:

Memory is %Mx for bits (like %M3) and %MWx for words (like %MW3). These don't overlap. You can refer to the bits in the word as: %MW3.0 - this is NOT the same as %M3.

Timers use a %TMx, like %TM3 . The preset (setpoint) is in %TM3.P, and the accumulated value is in %TM3.V . If the timer is marked as writable the setpoint can be assigned from another memory word with something like %TM3.P := %MW3 .

Your move would use an operate box with this inside of it: %MW50 := 10

Good luck!

One other quick question - what protocol is your screen using. If it's using the Tele protocol you should be able to directly access the %M and %MW areas, but nothing else. If it's using Modbus then the %M's turn into 0XXXX, and the %MW's turn into 4XXXX addresses, with %M0 = 00001, %M9 = 00010, %MW0 = 40001 and %MW9 = 40010.

solution

In modicon make PLC for writing & reading the of timer value in PLC we use this format:for writing the value in timer %TMX.P:=%MWY
X- is the timer addres/no. and Y- is the memory word address.

for reading the value from timer %MWZ:=%TM X.V
Z- is the address of memory word and X- is the timer addres/no.

kenschunk said:
The logic you need isn't all that different than the Siemens logic. I don't want to sound like one of those Linux guys whose response to any question is "read the manual", but...

That being said, here's what you need to know:

Memory is %Mx for bits (like %M3) and %MWx for words (like %MW3). These don't overlap. You can refer to the bits in the word as: %MW3.0 - this is NOT the same as %M3.

Timers use a %TMx, like %TM3 . The preset (setpoint) is in %TM3.P, and the accumulated value is in %TM3.V . If the timer is marked as writable the setpoint can be assigned from another memory word with something like %TM3.P := %MW3 .

Your move would use an operate box with this inside of it: %MW50 := 10

Good luck!

special thanks to you your very great man thanks again i make the program and i read the manual before i read your replay. look to what i understand from your replay
example >>>
%TM0.V (V) READ FROM THE TIMER
%TM0.P (P) PRESET VALUE TO THE TIMER
AND %C0.V & P THE SAME THING
IF WE WANT TO READ AND SET FROM THE SCREEN WE MUST MAKE OPRETOR BLOCK AND SAY %MWx:=%Cx.V or P

like this >>>
MWEX.jpg

to know its good >>>>> continue

kenschunk said:
One other quick question - what protocol is your screen using. If it's using the Tele protocol you should be able to directly access the %M and %MW areas, but nothing else. If it's using Modbus then the %M's turn into 0XXXX, and the %MW's turn into 4XXXX addresses, with %M0 = 00001, %M9 = 00010, %MW0 = 40001 and %MW9 = 40010.

thanks again
i have problem with the twido and the screen in The illustration of the connection i send 2 mail to the scrren factory and very bad factory he cant find way to conect this screen with twido if you can find way to me i will be glade to you

i cant understand this replay can you explain
i think twido is modbus or tru

altaf_hussain said:
In modicon make PLC for writing & reading the of timer value in PLC we use this format:for writing the value in timer %TMX.P:=%MWY
X- is the timer addres/no. and Y- is the memory word address.

for reading the value from timer %MWZ:=%TM X.V
Z- is the address of memory word and X- is the timer addres/no.

thank you altaf

i understand your replay

now i have another some thing in the alarm table i wish all help

i have 3 alarm input
1- %I0.0 EMG
2- %I0.1 SPEED DRIVE ALARM
3- %I0.2 MOTOR LEVEL ALARM

I WANT TO READ ALL THE ALARMS FROM THE SCREEN

I TRY TO MAKE OPRETOR BLOCK LIKE THIS %MW200:=%I0.0
HE DIDNT ECCEPT IT
I NEED TO USE THE ALARMS IN SCREEN HOW TO MAKE MEMORY WORD FOR ONE INPUT
LOOK TO THIS SCRREN FROM THE HMI PROGRAM ITS THE ALARM TABLE
untitled.jpg

you see i have 1 %MW I MUST USE ALL THE 3 ALARMS UNDER THIS MEMORY WORD WHAT I DO IF I MAKE OPRETOR BLOCK LIKE THIS HE DIDNT ECCEPT %MW200.1:=%I0.0
%MW200.2:=%10.1
HE DIDNT ECCEPT
WHAT I DO TO MOVE THE INPUT TO %MW

BEST REGARD
ELHAGAN

Last edited:
a word (%mw) is 16 bits, and %I0.0 is just one bit, so you cant mix them.

but you can move one bit into a word, one at a time.
%MW0X0:=%I0.0
puts value of your input into first bit-position in your word.

/Mats

To work with consecutive memory words the format is: %MWxx:yy, where xx is the starting memory word and yy is the total number of words desired.

In your situation the syntax for grouping the 4 alarm words would be %MW200:4.