Modicon Unity - MUX Block

tidwellc87

This is occurring on Unity Pro XL v12 in an m580 program.

I've had this happen on several occasions and I can't seem to figure out what's going on. I'm using a MUX block and a selector integer to pass through a real value. As I understand it, the block should not be performing any math on the values whatsoever, and simply passing the value from the correct input to the output. Yet I input a normal real and end up with a VERY small number. The other strange thing is that it is not always very repeatable. Sometimes changing something around that shouldn't affect the output whatsoever will alleviate it.

Is this some sort of bug?

Edit***

Found a workaround. Passing a value to an input via a link seems to be the problem. I deleted the link and assigned the DIV output to an unlocated variable, and pasted that variable to the MUX input. Now it works. This is repeatable. I have no clue why that should matter. Very weird.

muxproblem.PNG

Last edited: