Vb code in factorytalk se

rejoe.koshy

Hey guys,
I need to run a vb code in FTV SE at regular intervals of time ie every 5 mins (example).
I tried using the instruction --Application.OnTime (Now) + TimeValue("00:05:00"), "button_release" at the end of the code but it returned an error.

The same code works perfectly with excel vba ..is there any other way to do it??

Pls help

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I need to run a vb code in FTV SE at regular intervals of time ie every 5 mins (example).
I tried using the instruction --Application.OnTime (Now) + TimeValue("00:05:00"), "button_release" at the end of the code but it returned an error.

The same code works perfectly with excel vba ..is there any other way to do it??

Pls help

At the end of button_release sub, do you call your interval sub?