FTV ME Multistate Indicators displaying 'error' messages when test-run application

IdealDan

Hi Guys!
What are the possible causes of Multistate Indicators displaying 'error' messages when test-running application in Factory Talk View ME

Most likely there is no state defined for the number in the tag or expression it is attached to....

In the project, state was defined THUS: state 0: No message, state 1: Message 'pump is running' for instance should display. So states were defined.
COULD IT BE because the addresses that are in this form N10:15/6?

Most likely, the tag address is not working.
Try using it in a Numeric Display.

You can also try using an HMI memory tag first. Test that out.
Then browse the tag address that you want.

You could also try the N10:15.6 format, but I've found both to work okay.