PLC code not downloading to HMI

Walks

I can't figure out why my studio 5000 code won't download to a physical HMI I'm testing it on. It was working before and it stopped working after I tried using a different code file.

I can see and connect to the PLC through both Studio 5000 and FT View. I can download different HMI screens to the physical HMI via FT view, I can even run the "Test application" feature in FT view and the simulated HMI works perfectly and I can actively change things in the code and have it show up on the simulated screen.

The .Mer file I uploaded to the HMI is the same one I can run in "test application" and despite me being connected to the HMI, it's like it won't recognize any uploaded code.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using WAGO 750-880 Controller and Codesys 2.3 to program it. I have to download the program in PLC permanently. How can I do it?
Replies
Views
Hi All, I wanted some feedback/thoughts on code implementation or development across several offices. What has been your collaborative...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm fairly new to PLCs, and a PLC I was swapping sensors for shows the error code 497 - 0x050000 on the top of the HMI when I powered it back...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I'm now tasked with implementing source control in our projects and although I have more challenges to deal with, a big one to...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v18: "Remote" updates/bug fixes to PLC code & HMI screens..... Hi, The PLC application I'm working on will soon be delivered to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom