Beckhoff PLC (Structured Text) Debug LOG

ssjana

Hi there,

I am working in Beckhoff PLC now (quite a novice in this area). I would like to know whether there is any way to put some logs in ST programming which will just output some strings which we can view using Debug Viewer?

Regards
Jana Sreenivasan

i use a global variable like stepnumber and subname and each time i go into a step or subroutine i set it according.
this happens fast, but when step takes long i will see into it.

That is a good idea .. but is there some thing like log some strings to a file or some thing like that ???

Similar Topics

Hello, We are currently working on a project that involves connecting a linear potentiometer to our Beckhoff PLC. After researching, we...
Replies
Views
Morning all, we have a CP2715-0010 1.46GHz Atom running Windows 10 Enterprise (Embedded PLC with the HMI). Problem being is the performance is...
Replies
Views
At my current job we have a relatively new system that has an Allen Bradley PLC as the main controller with some local I/O, but a lot of remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone know how to upload a PLC program to the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 from a file? i.e. without having the development pc...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom