TWIDO cabling

Hug75

Hi, Can anyone help me with the programming settings on the TSXCUSB485? There is a small rotary switch on it and a polarisation switch. Not sure where these settings should be set. I have a Lap top and will be using the USB port for programming. I will be programming a TWIDO TWDLMDA40DTK.

Hi,

It shall be set to 0 - Ter multi

My polarization switch on the side is set to ON and it works.

Hi,I am trying to program a TWIDO PLC using Twido Suite 2 but no matter how hard I tried I didn't manage to communicate with the PC. I have the TSXUSB485 connected to my USB port and is on COM11, I have the cable XBTZ978 connected to the PLC and to TSXUSB485 on the other site. I have been told by Schneider that I have to select Unitelway and keep the settings to default which I did. I tried all 4 positons of rotary switch on TSXCUSB485 but no success. Any ideas?

Hi,I am trying to program a TWIDO PLC using Twido Suite 2 but no matter how hard I tried I didn't manage to communicate with the PC. I have the TSXUSB485 connected to my USB port and is on COM11, I have the cable XBTZ978 connected to the PLC and to TSXUSB485 on the other site. I have been told by Schneider that I have to select Unitelway and keep the settings to default which I did. I tried all 4 positons of rotary switch on TSXCUSB485 but no success. Any ideas?

Hi, Some ideas,

Have you installed the correct driver version?

What operating system are you running? I once tried with win7 but had to move back to XP.

Have you ever had another TSXUSB485 installed on your computer? Then uninstall drivers and install again. The TSXUSB485 seems to have some ionternal ID and if you have use one then you can not use another one, et least not on the same COM port.

Switch shall be set to 0 - Ter multi.

Not sure if the settings in the Schneider Drivers management really matters but then I would also try Modbus.

Good luck!

I have the corect driver version. I have installed vijeo light and I managed to connect to a display using the same driver and same TSXUSB485. I have XP with SP3. I tried with the switch at all 4 positons. No luck at all.

Look at the link posted here. Post #11. It's for a different model, but I'll bet it's the same problem. Check out the link showing how to modify the cable. It bypasses handshaking.

Yesterday for no reason I could not connect with a TWIDO from my Twido suite. I had not used it for a couple of weeks and suddenly it was impossible.

After trying everything I could come to think of yesterday today I uninstalled TWIDOSUITE and everything else that had to do With Schneider and drivers on my computer. Then I reinstalled Twidosuite and it worked.

So if nothing else works..............