Logix 5000, RSView 32 work receipe and speed control

Densam

I am struggling to read the code. Product is selected from SCADA graphics this sets the speed of the VFD to that reciepe. The TAG in RSView is type Device, analog. There are 0-15 product selection each with different speeds. I can follow that. The relation i am missing is where that set speed is set or changed if need be. On the motor side there is "Motor.SC" speed command scaled and "Motor.ST" speed ref scaled. I can see that the "motor.st" is as a result of the multiplying "motor.sc" by 327.67 to turn it raw then divide the raw result to give "motor.st". The MUL is the speed set point(SCALED) and the DIV is the speed ref(scaled). I can not link the reciepe to the speed control. Thanks in advance.o_O

RSView recipe editor

i have been reading the manuals and help guides. i opened the rsview editor mode clicked graphics then display. On the left hand side picked up the recipe i am looking for double clicked the receipe display pops up. i want to change the value of one of the recipes in % that will then affect the speed of the motor im controlling. How can i go about this? Thanks