FactoryTalk View Studio Rev 10

RAYBRITO

Guys, I just updated my software from rev 9 to rev 10 on FactoryTalk View Studio ME, and after opening an application (on Rev 10), if I want to send a string to the PLC (CompacLogix L24R, Rev 24.x), the PLC gets the String Plus "0$", how can I remove the unwanted characters.
With the old rev (9.x) of Studio I did not get the last characters.

I tried: on the "String Input Enable"

*- on the String Tab, Changing the Fill character to 'NULL""Spaces"'Zeros" and "FF"
*- on the Timing tab, changing the handshake reset type to " Zero to Non-Zero Tran" and to "Zero to Non-Zero"

Any Idea will be really usefull:doh2: Thank you

HMI String to PLC.JPG String tab.JPG String.JPG Timing tab.JPG

Attachments

• InkedString_LI.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 8