start picture not found WINCC

behnamelfy

Dear colleagues

I am trying to load a project from the multi-project in wincc.

I will tell you about the procedure that I've done

I've created a multi-project in server side

of course, I can ping the IPs in the both client and sever sides.

then I created a simple project in the graphic designer

after that, I created the client in the computer part of the wincc and selected the page that I created before as the start picture.

in the next step, I created the server in the serverdata and configured it

then I shared the project with full access

on the client side I created the client project but when I want to load the server package in the serverdata there is not any package which is weird

I tried to open the project in the client but again the same problem

I searched on the internet and followed all the advice from this

https://support.industry.siemens.co...nd-start-picture/4900/?page=0&pageSize=10#top

but could not get a reasonable answer. I also created the project again and followed the procedure several times but I could not succeed in loading the project in the client.

I am looking forward to a solution to this problem

Thanks and Regards