ML1100 and Counters

Well using the ADD instruction works nicely, then using a EQU instruction to set a latch when the Integer file for the ADD equals 1M. For some reason I had it in my mind that I MUST use a counter for all my counting, DERP!!!!!!
Thanks again for ALL the info, very helpful as always and very much appreciated!!!!

Similar Topics

I'm looking to implement a low-cost, efficient method of communicating some integer values to an R30iB robot from a Rockwell 1100 PLC. I am not...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to setup my MicroLogix 1100 as a modbus RTU master for a modbus network containing multiple modbus RTU slaves. I currently...
Replies
Views
We have a machine that keeps losing its program at random intervals; sometimes 2x-3x in a shift, sometimes will go over 1wk without issue. I had a...
Replies
Views
Just asking for clarification here, but from my research all I need is a 500 ohm resistor across the AI and the common? Heres my schematic. I...
Replies
Views
I have a CLX L61 and I'm trying to read from and write to a Micrologix 1100. I'm attempting to read 200 REAL elements but I'm receiving an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom