5370 L2 Controller Internal Clock

bbishop108

So I am not that familiar with the internal clock of these controllers. My goal here is to be able to set up comparison conditions for tracking when parts were made based on shifts. Example: if the time is >= 430am and <= 3pm, this is day shift and then I track certain machine functions. Then when the time is>=301p and <=1030p, this is 2nd shift and then I track those same machine functions.

Do I need to configure some type of clock functions as tag data? Not sure how to configure this with the Logix 5K, I've done similar with Logix 500...but I'd like to thing there is an easier/better way with Logix 5K. Thanks

Check the Sample code on AB site, they have lot of libraries if you filter on Controllogix and time

Similar Topics

Hi all, Hope all is well with you and yours. Ok, so here is the deal. I have a 1769-L33ER (5370) Controller with 31.x firmware loaded. I can...
Replies
Views
Ok so here is a recent project I have been tasked with which includes using a Fanuc robot. My questions are just for the PLC programming portion...
Replies
Views
I am new with ethernet IP networks. Having an issue with adding a powerflex 527 to the E-net tree of a Guardlogix 5370 controller. I can see the...
Replies
Views
I'm using Point I/O expansion I/O with a CompactLogix 5370 controller, part # 1769-L16ER-BB1B. Specifically three Point I/O modules: 1734-IB8...
Replies
Views
I'm something of a novice on AB PLCs. This will be my third project using them. The previous ones utilized MicroLogix & Micro850. This one uses a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom