PLCS Simulator problem

bjog860

Hi, I am very new to PLC and am using this site as a tutorial. I read just about page on this site and am now using the sites simulator for the first time. Heres my question/problem.
When running the simulator I start with a NO contact on the left rung and an NO coil on the right. For the contact I address it as I/0 or I/1 and for the coil I address it as O/0 or O/1. I then run a scan and nothing happens. I clicked the help tab and I am doing exactly as was done in the example used in the help section. I tried using NC contact/coil and the display would energize when scanned but my Input and Output address' would turn to ?. Im not sure what I am doing wrong. Im guessing somehow Im using an incorrect address although Im using the same ones as in the help section. Any information would be appreciated.
Brad

I played with it for the first time, it seems there's some bug there. I would add a rung or re-enter the address or save the file and reload it.

Make sure to press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard after you enter any and all addresses in the simulator and it will work fine.

Enjoy,