Powerflex 525 USB config

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is anyone else having issues getting the .exe to load or do anything when plugged in? I’ve tried multiple computers with multiple different 525s.. when I click on the E: drive in the tree, it will load as long I’ll let it then crash.

I've had no luck with Windows 10. Windows 7 works like a charm. I'm guessing RA needs to do a firmware update to make it compatible with Win10.

OG

Never tried the USB config, but CCW is free to download and pretty easy to get a PF 525 set up via Ethernet. Maybe worth a try.

Similar Topics

Is the firmware in the PowerFlex 525 not compatible with Windows 10? I like to configure these ahead of time so I am not fumbling on the job...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure a bunch of VFD HIMs via the USB connection on the 525s. Windows will only show it under "Other Devices" as a USB MASS...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used this? The idea is that you can connect your computer to the control module of the drive with a USB cable, and upload/download...
Replies
Views
New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
Are the N files in the 525 the same as the 40p for ethernet? (E-Comm card) I have used 40P with Micrologix 1400 Messaging but don't see the N...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom