Global connection displays every second on Information Messages?

KingPresident

A tag from Global Connections of Date and Time using 'Seconds' as a heartbeat monitor at the PLC. It is displayed every second that ticks by on the Information Messages Screen.

Is this normal? Is this something I can disallow? Not really a problem, but it confuses the children.

It's normal, but it should go away when you close the information display. Does it?

I found it annoying regardless and just go with the "minutes" as the smallest time units these days.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to close an on top display using global connections. I'm using FTView ver 11.0. I have watched You tube videos and read many...
Replies
Views
in FTV ME Version 9.0 i want to have 2 tags for the global connection "Replace Display Number" - is this possible? i have 2 plc short cuts...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have one question for old project FT. the global Connection remote display number, its set is If NOT {PLC_Communication_Lost}...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
Maybe I'm being dumb, but is there no way to print the contents of the Global Variables window while programming a Micro in Connected Components...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom