Phoenix Plc help

Need more specific information. Presumably you're controlling something with that 4-20 signal. What in your logic is controlling the signals value?

What specifically is your stopping point? IO module configuration? Scaling function blocks? Phoenix does not scale through the module properties as with RSL5k.

A "Phoenix PLC 191" is probably one of the small "Inline" family of logic controllers from Phoenix Contact, specifically the ILC 191 ETH 2TX or the ILC 191 ME/AN.

If OP can give some information about how she has configured PCWorx for the analog module and what kind of application she is trying to create, folks who use PCWorx for this or other Phoenix controllers may be able to help her understand the analog module and its related configuration and scaling.