SQL & SQO Instruction

Hello Everyone....

Has been a while, well I am still putting along learing what ever I can on PLC's, got to give dibs to Lance1...he's been great helping me out behind the scenes!!

Anyhow.....I have 2 questions that are puzzling me, and I would sure like someone else's opinions..

Anyhow here they are

#1. Which function can not be changed/accessed on SQL instruction?

(a) File
(b) Position
(c) Destination
(d) Source
(e) Control

#2. Which function can not be changed/accessed on SQO instruction?

(a) Source
(b) File
(c) Position
(d) Control
(e) Destination

According to my opinion and others all of them can be accessed or changed....but that is not a choice !!

Any ideas?

Any one!!

Wolf

Wolf as far as the textbook goes
1. It is not the first time the answers are wrong
2. The author somewhere in the text said "you cannot change XX - because" then writes the question around that little sentance.

NOW FOR REAL WORLD
It has been a while since I looked at sequencers, BUT
assume you have two sequencer operations using the same command eithr SQO or SQL. They do entirely different things so assume all data in are different.

Given that
would not all of a thru e in the multiple choices be different?

Do you have a PLC setup yet that you can play with? If so just take 3 or 4 lites and set up a sequence (traffic signal setup is a good model) - another is a clothes washer.

Dan Bentler