USB PPI multi master cable problem

harrydeharry

Dear All,
some how we lost the USB side of the cable of our PPI adapter and now we don't know the USB pin configuration inside the PCB part a 4 pin white connector is there, can some one help us to connect a new USB cable to the same.
where to put on baord.
1 USB -- DataP
2 USB -- DataM
3 USB 5V
4 USB logic ground

Harry,

The problem is I dont know the manufacture of the cable or the part number... do you have a picture of your cable ?

We make and sell a PPI Multi-Master cable but unless you bought it from us it will not be the same, I have some original Siemens cables but need to know what one you have

MOST (not all) will have some writing on the board, this is so the tech or machine can solder it together

Still not sure how you 'lost' the wires?

Can't really see from the picture but... is that a USB "B" plug? if yes then you just need a USB A to B cable