Help With Omron High speed counter

Mbeavers34

I'm an old AB guy who is working on a CT021 Omron high speed counter. This has the markings of a dumb question but here goes.

I'm trying to read the counter data using the example program shown in the counter manual (page 115 ), however, how do address the = flag (N.O. contact before the R1 transfer complete).

Michael

Never mind I finally figured it out. It's P_EQ!

HSCounter.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

with high speed counter boards that fit into either port 1 or 2 of the cpu on the omrom cqm1h plcs thers is some configeration to do when setting...
Replies
Views
We have an omron CJ2M-CPU12 PLC that we are having issues with an AD04U analog card. it is connected to a K type thermocouple sensor. The card is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, While i am not new to omron, i'm totally new to the analog part and lost. i have a CJ2M cpu 33. then there are 4 i/o cards card 5 is a...
Replies
Views
I have a question about SET instruction in Cx-programmer. When condition goes true it is supposed to give value 1. But, my controller is giving 0...
Replies
Views
Our small company ran into a huge problem... the battery in our Aqueous wash PLC exploded, and destroyed the PLC and Program along with it. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom