Powerflex 753 displays "Not enabled." Intermittent problem.

I had this problem last week, I was getting "Not Enabled", when o checked Parameter 933 bit 7 was set after Fixing the wiring of the STO card we were able to start the drive.

Alan.

Is there a way i can do a GSV to get the status of parameter 933 (specifically bit 7)? I would like, using the "drive ready" feedback is not enough to know if there is a STO issue...

Thanks

Similar Topics

How to remove faceplate from power flex 753 and not shutting the system down. What parameters should i change?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a problem with a powerflex 753 we have on site and keep getting input phase loss. The drive has been running for a long...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I am fairly new to the world of PLC's and this forum, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge. I have a Powerflex 753 that keeps...
Replies
Views
I am bench testing a PF753 (20f11nd096aa0nnnnn). I replaced the IGBT's and IC's in the firing circuit. Upon power up, I get the STS light...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom