Delta plc

dragosv

Hi,

I have 2 network. First network its Delta AS2 series PLC with HMI Delta. Second network ( profibus ) its siemens 315-2DP PLC with TP 177. I want send 1 word from Delta PLC to Siemens PLC ( profibus ) without modify siemens
configuration becausesed i dont have siemens hardware project configuration .

Pls. help me !

For profinet allways used script in Delta HMI for communicate to Siemens PLC .

THX

Hi,

I have 2 network. First network its Delta AS2 series PLC with HMI Delta. Second network ( profibus ) its siemens 315-2DP PLC with TP 177. I want send 1 word from Delta PLC to Siemens PLC ( profibus ) without modify siemens
configuration becausesed i dont have siemens hardware project configuration .

Pls. help me !

For profinet allways used script in Delta HMI for communicate to Siemens PLC .

THX
Hi,

I am not sure but in order to send data from the DELTA PLC to the SIEMENS PLC you would need to make the DELTA PLC be slave to the SIEMENS PLC PROFIBUS Master.

You would probably need the GSD file for the DELTA PLC and import it in TIA PORTAL and then you will need to map the amount of data.

Perhaps you can look up OPC UA and if your DELTA PLC is capable of it you can try to use it. I think SIEMENS has a library for OPC UA as well.

And what would you do with this word in SIEMENS since you will not modify the program?

Best Regards
Konstantin Kolev

Hi.

Thx for answert me buth i dont have corectly hardware configuration for Siemens. And this is the reason why not want download hardware configuration again in Siemens PLC.

Hi.

Thx for answert me buth i dont have corectly hardware configuration for Siemens. And this is the reason why not want download hardware configuration again in Siemens PLC.
Hi,

Perhaps you can try to upload the project from the SIEMENS controller to your computer.

This will be possible if there is no password on the project and there is no safety equipment.

BUT BE CAREFULL WHEN YOU ARE UPLOADING THE PROJECT TO YOUR COMPUTER. DO NOT IT UNLESS YOU ARE SURE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Best Regards
Konstantin Kolev

I try upload but not possible . Maybe I can find another solution to communicate with Siemens TP 177 and overwrite
Siemens DB. I don't know if this is possible.