Micrologix 1400 Communication

Shaan933

Hello, I'm working on a project in which I need to communicate a Micrologix 1400 series C to a Zebra printer ZD230t through Ethernet/IP. Is there a way to achieve this?

The ML1400 doesn't support Ethernet IO directly but you can use explicit messaging (like MSG instructions). You'll have to find a manual from Zebra describing specifically how to do that.

Similar Topics

Hi! Last few I've been trying to send message from MicroLogix 1400 to Micro 850. Unfortunately every time I failed :banghead:. Did someone tried...
Replies
Views
I been tasked with setting up communication between a heating cooling unit manufactured by Advantage Engineering and a Microloagix 1400 plc. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to communicate between a MicroLogix 1400 and a Click PLC. There is a great video from AD that shows the simplicity of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am trying to communicate between Siemens 1214 that I have and a Micrologix 1400 on the other end through CIP protocol. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
we use M580 which have an Modbus RTU port correct if iam wrong now should i have to read input data from ab micrologix through read var block and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom