Powerflex-755 EENET Port-8 IO Module

prakasha

Hi All,

We are trying to commissioning Power flex 755 embedded(EENET) with Port 8 115V IO module mounted. It is communicating but IO module Inputs are not updating what could be the issue. Tomorrow we will be taking trail Please suggest me what could be the issue..

If you’re not using CCW, I suggest using that. When adding the drive to the project, take the time to add any peripherals to the installed ports, including the 115V IO module and any HIM to the defined drive. Maybe using discover will find the peripherals, I'm not sure. I found the startup wizard to work well from CCW to define start sources and other details.

Last edited: