Alleb Bradley IO Link

James42005

Hello, i am attempting to set up a new AB IO Link Master. Cat No 1732-8IOLM12R with a CLX L74 v32 though a EN2TR.

I set the IP via Boot/P without issue, the module is added to the tree, and i have uploaded the EDS file from the device on Linx. Everything appears to be talking happily except im showing a flashing red MOD led on the device and the module reports fault code 16#0010 "The state of the device prevents a service request from being handled". I have gone through every bit of documentation i can find and not getting anywhere. This is the only device on the network with a local IP address.

Anyone have experience settings these up?

Similar Topics

Dear All, can anyone confirm me that if I replace 2094-BM01-S module of kinetix 6000 then would it need to reprogram the device or it will be...
Replies
Views
HI everyone i was trying to upload a program from AB 1769 L32E... But it has given my a firmware version issue.. i am using rslogix v19,so i hve...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Hi all, installed on chassis A17 an A/I from Allen-Bradley , problem is what ever I do , all channels are sticked on value 39.9 and cannot change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom