beckhoff ModbusTCP..

lostcontrol

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
Some time ago, I am sure I found some literature for the Bx9000 that stated they supported max 3x simultaneous client connections.
I cant seem able to find that same statement again though unfortunately.

I have found something that states the max no of client connections it can create is 3, but with socket open/close it is virtually unlimited..

So, are we correct in assuming that only a max of 3x simultaneous clients can be connected.?

Also, where would we find this.? As well as for the CX8050 series?

Cheers
LC

Thanks,
That section was what I found / quoted also..
I interpret that statement as the connections the Bx can instantiate not receive .

I am sure last time, it was listed on the website (that had a tree navigation on the left..)
But think the website has changed maybe ?

Either way, we ran into this issue a few years ago & we found a reference stating this but now cannot find the same thing .