ROC 800 liquid meter problem...

timothy585

Supporting Member
A new LACT skid was delivered seemingly identical to the other 20 before. We have a config file that we have been able to download without issues and get the skid tested and in service without issue.

I have a ROC that seems to be working fine with the current config except for the liquid meter I/O. I can see the raw pulse count on the APM module update just fine. When I go to the liquid meter "INPUTS" tab the I/O definition TLPs are the same as the other units, but on this running config, the "Values" next to the TLP points are not updating at all. Everything else in the config is working fine...all my action blocks, FST's, etc. It's just my calculated flow rate and it's associated parameters (press, temp, BS&W, etc) that are not updating their TLP registers.

Any suggestions or tips are appreciated.